Today was a great day to not only soak up some sun, but to also work on our first art project! So I decided to work on the project with Henry(met him on the first day). It was a bit windy, but all in all still an enjoyable trip. This actually wasn’t my first time using plaster for an art project(used bandage plaster to make a face mask back in high school) so I was somewhat familiar with the material. The process was pretty simple and the time we spent waiting for the plaster to set went by pretty fast. Towards the end, when we had to take out our wonderful pieces of art, I thought it was pretty interesting to see how my foot model didn’t even really look like a foot, but in fact an interesting looking shoe. All together, the project was pretty fun and I can not wait for the rest of projects we get to do throughout the semester!